recipe copy pasted from here.
Ingredients: (makes 1 Coffee Mug Cup Cake)
- 3 Tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon powder (Optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar (more or less)
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Milk or Orange Juice ( I used orange juice)
- Dusting sugar, ice cream, or some sauce / syrup to serve (Optional)
Combine & Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour content in a coffee mug.
Cook for about 2.5 minutes on full power in microwave. (Cooking time may vary a little with the powe of microwave)
Dust with icing sugar or serve better with some sauce, custard or ice cream on a side.